Thank You Stacee B!! 🙂
Also thank you to John Oliphant, Andrew R Snyder, “This webpage is not available” (Network errors 2, 101, 102, 104, 105 and 324) and tried all the troubleshooting tips on that page? It suggests:
- Checking for malware
- Clearing your cookies
- Making sure Google Chrome is allowed in your antivirus and firewall settings
- Adjusting your proxy settings
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, click Content settings .
- In the “Cookies” section, click the All cookies and site data.
- Click Remove all.
- Click X to close the dialog.
Please take a look at these steps, try them, and let me know how this works out!